The global wearable robotic exoskeleton market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Wearable Robotic Exoskeleton Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Technology Type (Powered and Passive), By Application (Healthcare, Industrial, Defense & Aerospace and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other wearable robotic exoskeleton market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of Key Players Covered in the Market for Wearable Robotic Exoskeleton:
- Wearable Robotics Srl (Italy)
- Rex Bionics Pty Ltd, (United States)
- ExoAtlet (Luxembourg)
- ReWalk Robotics (United States)
- Ekso Bionics (United States)
- Sarcos Corp. (United States)
- Lockheed Martin (United States)
- Bionik Laboratories Corp. (Canada)
- Hocoma (Switzerland)
- CYBERDYNE, INC. (Japan)
Development of Wearable Exosuits for Aged Persons to Fuel Market Growth
The wearable robotic exoskeleton market growth is anticipated to gather substantial momentum in the forthcoming years owing to the increasing number of older persons across the globe. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the number of people aged 60 years and above is set to touch 2 billion by 2050. Older persons, due to the weakening of muscles and bones, are highly prone to mobility-related disabilities, as per data from the US Census Bureau. As a result, several companies have been investing and developing wearable robotic exoskeletons to reduce the dependency of the geriatric populations on caregivers and external aids.
For example, in December 2019, GenElek Technologies, a Delhi-based startup, designed and launched an exo-suit to allow physical movement for old people as well as those afflicted by mobility disorders. Similarly, Harvard University’s Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering partnered with ReWalk Robotics to develop a lightweight exosuit made from softer, flexible fabrics for aged persons and people with lower limb disabilities. These inventions are speedily enhancing the potential of this Wearable Robotic Exoskeleton Market.
Regional Analysis for Wearable Robotic Exoskeleton Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Wearable Robotic Exoskeleton Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Wearable Robotic Exoskeleton Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Wearable Robotic Exoskeleton Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245