The global logistics robots market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Logistics Robots Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Automated Guided Vehicles, Autonomous Mobile Robots, Robot Arms and Others), By Application (Palletizing & De-palletizing, Pick & Place, Transportation, and Others), By Industry (E-commerce, Healthcare, Retail, Food & Beverages, Automotive and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other logistics robots market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out the names of market manufacturers. They are as follows:
- TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORPORATION. (Japan)
- ABB (Switzerland)
- FANUC (Japan)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd (Japan)
- Dematic (United States)
- KUKA AG (Germany)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. (United States)
- Dematic (United States)
- OMRON Corporation (Japan)
- Teradyne Inc. (United States)
- TOSHIBA CORPORATION (Japan)
Drivers & Restraints-
Boom in E-commerce Industry to Contribute Significantly to the Market
The increasing implementation of advanced technology in the goods and service sector is a key factor boosting the logistics robots market growth. In addition to this, the booming e-commerce industry is also expected to aid in the expansion of the market in the coming years. The rising number of consumers purchasing online is propelling retailers to acquire the automation process for tedious and uncomfortable tasks. Robotic solutions can also help to map the delivery timelines, thereby adding impetus to the market in the coming years.
On the contrary, setting up and maintenance costs of these robots is high especially in its initial stages, which poses a major challenge to the market. Also, the fact that small and medium scale retailers cannot invest in this solution may cause hindrance to the overall market in the coming years.
Regional Analysis for Logistics Robots Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Logistics Robots Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Logistics Robots Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Logistics Robots Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245