If you’re in the market for new products, it can be hard to know if the quality you’re getting is good enough or if it will last over time. Quality equipment and service are essential to building your business, so knowing how to tell if you’re getting good products or services can be key to making sure your company runs smoothly and remains profitable down the line. Follow these simple guidelines on how to know if you’re getting quality equipment or service and you can rest easy knowing that your business will continue growing regardless of what happens in your industry or with your suppliers or contractors.
Is your supplier local?
Anderson Outdoor Power Equipment is a family-owned business, and we have been helping the people of our area get quality equipment for their homes, yards, farms and businesses for over 25 years. Whether it’s a tractor, outdoor power equipment, farm machinery, lawn care products or parts, Anderson Outdoor Power has what you need. We are locally owned and operated so that we can provide personal customer service.
Can they reference their customers?
At Ferguson, we’re proud of our customers. We love hearing from them and seeing the photos they share on Facebook. As a leading name in HVAC services, we work hard to make sure every customer is a happy one. But how do you know if you’re getting quality equipment or service? Here are a few tips:
1) Does the company take pride in their work? Check the company’s website for pictures of completed projects and testimonials from customers.
2) Do they use high-quality materials? You’ll want your new air conditioner installation, heating system replacement, water heater replacement, etc., to last as long as possible. If you see low-cost materials being used, it might be time to go elsewhere.
3) Is the company licensed and insured? No matter what kind of project is being done at your home, it should be performed by a licensed contractor with an active insurance policy.
4) How much experience does the company have in your type of project? The more experienced they are, the better chance that everything will go smoothly without any unforeseen problems arising later on down the road.
5) Do they offer follow up after the project has been completed? Good companies will come back out to check on things periodically to make sure everything is still working properly and there haven’t been any issues arise that need addressing.
Do they provide a sample product free of charge?
Free samples are a great way to find out what the company’s product is like and how it will work in your life. If a company is not willing to provide a sample, then that should be a red flag. Ask for referrals from friends and family: Referrals from friends or family who have used their services before can really help narrow down your decision about which company to choose. You might want to ask for referrals through social media networks as well.
Are they happy to work with other suppliers in the same field?
One way to tell that your supplier is a high-quality one is that they are willing to work with other suppliers in the same field, as this will allow both parties’ products/services to be better than they would be otherwise. For example, they might be willing to let a landscaper use their lawnmowers, and a plumber might let them borrow tools. This makes sense because it means that the company selling lawnmowers can make more money by having more customers who need them. In addition, it’s good for the landscaper and the plumber because there are more potential customers for them.
What are the delivery timescales like?
We offer a next day delivery service for all orders received before 11am Monday-Friday. If you order after this time, your order will be delivered on the following day. Delivery takes place from 8am-6pm. You can also select a Saturday delivery option at an additional cost of £10.00 and we are happy to deliver outside these hours by arrangement with our team.
What sort of warranties do they offer on their products or services?
Their warranty policy is unparalleled. They offer 2-3 year warranties on all of their products, and they provide free lifetime service for all of their customers. This means that even if something breaks, they will fix it for free! If you’re looking for a company that offers the best in both product and customer support, this is the place for you.
What kind of training do they offer staff and how often is it updated?
The most important thing that we can offer is our knowledge and experience. Our staff are continuously trained on the newest products and trends in the industry. This means that they are always up-to-date on the latest methods and techniques in order to provide our customers with the best possible service. We also have an extensive library of information available for our customers, including brochures, videos, and manuals which cover different topics such as how to set up your printer correctly. We want you to be as comfortable with your purchase as possible before you leave, so we go through all of this material with every customer who comes in wanting a new printer or scanner.