Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market is expected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2026 at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period.
The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region.
To Know About The Research Methodology :- Request Free Sample Report
A breast cancer liquid biopsy is a simple and non-invasive alternative to surgical biopsies which enables doctors to discover a range of information about a tumor through a simple blood sample. Traces of cancer’s DNA in the blood can give clues about the treatments that are most likely to work for that patient. In addition, breast cancer liquid biopsy may improve therapies and achieve better clinical outcomes in patients. Breast cancer liquid biopsy is highly fragmented due to technological advancement and innovations in medical treatment.
The increasing prevalence of breast cancer, preference for non-invasive procedures, initiatives undertaken by government and global health organizations, technological advancement to augment market revenues, rising emphasis on personalized medicine, and availability of funding for liquid biopsy R & D would create commercial market opportunities. However, the high cost of care for breast cancer patients continues to be the major hindrance to the market growth.
Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market Segment Analysis:
Breast cancer liquid biopsy market is segmented by circulating biomarker, end use, and region. Among circulating biomarker, circulating tumor cells and cell-free DNA is considered attractive market segment and is expected to hold a significant share of the market in the coming years. Growth can be attributed to factors such as technological advancement and innovations in medical treatment. Circulating biomarker segment would continue to dominate the market during the forecast period owing to most of the diagnostic, prognostic, and therapy-predictive procedures, which aim to improve the overall level of personalization.
Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market Regional Analysis:
Among regions, the North America is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of XX% during the forecast period due to easy accessibility and high adoption of advanced diagnostic technologies (such as PCR and NGS) among healthcare professionals, rising prevalence of breast cancer in the US and Canada, technological advancements in breast cancer liquid biopsy products, and growing public and private funding to support research activities in the field.
The Asia Pacific is expected to grow rapidly due to rising healthcare awareness along with increasing geriatric population coupled with governments and companies trying to keep growing cancer prevalence rates under control in the region. For instance, the Indian government developed a National Programme for Prevention and Control of Breast Cancer among low-income women in a public breast cancer screening program. China, India, and Japan are the major contributors to the region’s growth.
The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive analysis of global breast cancer liquid biopsy market including all the stakeholders of the industry. The past and current status of the industry with forecasted market size and trends are presented in the report with the analysis of complicated data in simple language. The report covers all aspects of the industry with a dedicated study of key players that includes market leaders, followers and new entrants by region. PORTER, SVOR, PESTEL analysis with the potential impact of micro-economic factors by region on the market are presented in the report.
External as well as internal factors that are supposed to affect the business positively or negatively have been analyzed, which will give a clear futuristic view of the industry to the decision-makers. The report also helps in understanding global breast cancer liquid biopsy market dynamics, structure by analyzing the market segments and project the global breast cancer liquid biopsy market size. Clear representation of competitive analysis of key players By Type, Price, Financial position, Product portfolio, Growth strategies, and regional presence in the global breast cancer liquid biopsy market make the report investor’s guide.
Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market, Key Highlights:
• Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market
• Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market are also profiled.
The Scope of the Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market: Inquire before buying
Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market, by Circulating Biomarker
• Circulating Tumour Cells (CTCs)
• Cell-free DNA (cfDNA)
• Extracellular Vehicles (EVs)
• Other Circulating Biomarkers
• Liquid Biopsy Market, by End User
• Reference Laboratories
• Hospitals and Physician Laboratories
• Other End Users
Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market, by Region
• North America
• Latin America
Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market Key Players
• QIAGEN N.V.
• Roche Diagnostics
• Bio-Rad Laboratories
• Myriad Genetics
• Menarini Silicon Biosystems
• Cynvenio Biosystems, Inc
• Genomic Health, Inc.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• Fluxion Biosciences, Inc
• Biodesix, Inc.
• Guardant Health, Inc.
• Isogen Life Science B.V.
• Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
• Menarini Silicon Biosystems
• Biocept, Inc.
• RainDance Technologies, Inc.
• FOUNDATION MEDICINE, INC.
• Sysmex Inostics
• Exosome Diagnostics, Illumina, Inc
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.